Graph Synergie, now in its 22nd year of operation and a leader in the field of real estate marketing, leads the way in the use of promotional materials for the communication, marketing and 3D visualization of projects. We specialize in creating the “WOW” factor that brings to life our clients’ projects! In order to round out our dynamic team in the heart of Quebec City, we are looking for that special someone to become our most valuable ‘visual’ resource: a skilled 3D artist.
We seek a highly organized artist, communicative and upbeat, with a passion for the job. Guided by a creative Vice-president, working together with the artistic director and 3D coordinator, our senior 3D artist will be responsible for taking charge of high-end 3D projects. His or her main duties will be as follows:
• 3D production (textures, lightings…);
• Control and creation of settings, moods;
• High-end set staging, interior design and outdoor layout;
• Image finishing;
• Photoshop post-processing;
• Animation (desirable, but not required);
• Coordination with clients and project management (desirable, but not required);
• Technical and photo direction (desirable, but not required);
• Global artistic impact;
• Artistic coach and technical reference.
We need a person who is both creative and technically skilled in addition to being organized, Three years minimum of solid experience in this specialty are required.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS / SOFTWARE SKILLS
The person we are looking for will be our 3D artist, the creator for environments and special effects. At the same time, project management ability and a concern for budgetary constraints will provide a definite advantage for candidates. He or she must have a proficiency in using software, namely
• Autodesk 3D Studio Max (senior level);
• Adobe Photoshop (senior level);
• Adobe AfterEffects or Adobe suite (desirable but not required);
• VRay rendering engine;
• Knowledge of Revit (desirable but not required);
• Knowledge of SketchUp (desirable but not required).
A real interest in architecture and an ability to read AutoCAD plans. Knowledge of the real estate field as well as sales. Animation of objects and characters, or ability to work together on video scenarios (desirable but not required).
Salary to be discussed according to experience. Permanent position, 37.5 hours/week, with paid overtime. Full group insurance plan and group RRSP, along with a fabulous atmosphere! 😉
Please forward your CV along with your Porfolio by email to email@example.com. Only candidates considered most relevant to the need will be notified and eventually scheduled for an interview (all applications will be reviewed). Being resident in the Quebec City region and being able to work on site at our Quebec office are imperatives; however, we are open to receiving applications from the Montreal region.
• Social activities organized by the company:
Through the years, we have held events which were just as wacky as they were enjoyable:
Rafting, Golf, Karting, Bubble soccer, Tree-to-tree, Paintball, etc.
Our Christmas parties are known for being spectacular and not soon forgotten!
A ping pong table in the office can easily set off a wild party among our aficionados!
Restaurant outings on Fridays and a casual atmosphere!
• Air conditioning
• Group insurance (dental, medical and paramedical, life, disability and long-term)
• Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
• Warm and welcoming office facilities
• Free coffee
• Floating sick days
• Summer schedule: on Friday, work ends at 12:30!
• Program for training and professional development
• Good team spirit and happy camaraderie!