In order to complete our dynamic team in the heart of Quebec City, we are seeking for a 3D artist. Using a template provided or to model, this resource will develop points of view, achieve the renderings working textures and light, view to improve scenes, make camera paths and ensure to improve and to calibrate any other aspect optimizing images.
We are seeking a person with highly developed artistic sense. We need a person such creative than technique, while being extremely structured.
Minimum two years of practical experience in this specialty would be required.
Our requirements about training are flexible because we also consider the acquisition of self-taught skills.
Open to holders of Bac or Master of Architecture as well as DEP (or equivalent) in 2D and 3D animation.
- Ideally 5 years experience (minimum 2 years in this specialty)
- Perfect knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Photoshop;
- Knowledge of VRay (ideally) or MentalRay;
- Knowledge of Lightwave or Populate plugin, an advantage;
- Knowledge of character/object animation, an advantage;
- Specialist in creating atmosphere and special effects;
- Knowledge in architecture;
- Ability to read AutoCAD plans, an advantage;
- Knowledge of areas of real estate / retail, an advantage;
- Knowledge of PC environment;
- Project management, an advantage;
- Bilingual French / English, an advantage;
- Work in QUÉBEC CITY (downtown).
- Permanent, full-time; or to discuss;
- 37.5 hours/week, paid overtime;
- Complete insurance group plan.
- Please send your CV with your portfolio by email to email@example.com;
- Living in Québec City area and working on site in our office, Saint-Roch district, is necessary;
- ASAP !